- Masks are required to be worn by all employees and patients at all times
- Divider glass has been installed at our check in / check out counter
- A sanitation station has been set up as you enter our practice
- All common areas are thoroughly disinfected multiple times throughout the day
- Chairs have been removed from the waiting room, to ensure proper social distancing
- Touchless hand sanitizers are located throughout the office
As healthcare providers, it is our duty to keep our patients as healthy and safe as possible. That is why you’ll see us and all of the staff in our offices wearing various levels of personal protective equipment, including masks, face shields, and gloves, and we are just as cautious about protecting ourselves and others outside of the office. We continue to support all of the guidelines set forth by the state of Massachusetts, including wearing masks and staying at least six feet apart from people who do not live in our households. We know how difficult this can be--we are living it right along with you. We hope you take comfort in knowing that we are all in this together.
Massachusetts has recently moved out of Phase 2 and into Phase 3 of reopening. We are continuing to see more and more patients in our offices. Please know that when you do come for an in-person visit, we are going above and beyond to keep the offices safe and sanitized. We disinfect all areas of the office, including exam rooms and frequently touched surfaces with products proven to work against COVID-19.
If you have an in-person appointment scheduled but must cancel, or you decide with your dermatologist that you would prefer to be seen via telehealth, please call the office at least one day before your scheduled appointment, if possible. Telehealth still remains an option for patients, but at times, we may decide together that it is best for you to be seen in person. Please know you can call us anytime so we can help you determine what type of care is most appropriate for your needs.
Continued wishes for good health and well-being.