Important Information Regarding Telemedicine Visits
- Telemedicine visits should be limited to two skin problems per visit.
- Email 2-3 pictures of each issue to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click on the link below)
- Photos should be taken in bright light and should include at least one close up photo
- Only send focused pictures - if necessary, draw an arrow in black ballpoint pen pointing at the growth to enable your camera to focus better on the lesion.
- For skin growths, put a centimeter ruler or coin next to the lesion so that the doctor can evaluate size.
- Include the site (area of body).
- Once you have emailed your photos, please complete and submit the "Virtual Visit Info Form" below.